Mazda-speed.com
December 14, 2019, 06:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mazda-speed.com is no longer open and is now a read-only site. For Mazdaspeed Miata discussions, please visit the Mazdaspeed section on Miata.net.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain more passanger seat travel  (Read 5205 times)
miatajim
Southington, CT Mazda-speed.com founder.
Fifth Gear

Mazda-Speed.com Founder.

« on: April 17, 2005, 01:21:43 PM »

http://www.mazda-speed.com/gallery/album05 Pics.

Remove the 2 tie-down points(2 12mm bolts) for the childseat, next remove the seat track stop(one 14mm bolt). All done. Jim

04 VR Mods FM LE KIT, GFB VTA, HID's, Nexus 7 in dash, Rotationally Molded Sub(4) Box, RF Amp 100x4, Polk door speakers, Running remote mod, HDHCDD RB, A-piller Temp/Boost gauges.
Analogeezer
Third Gear

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 06:30:48 PM »

BTW,

I just removed the seat track stop and rotated it 180 degrees, got another 2 inches or so that way.

I couldn't see that taking out the child seat anchors really gets you any extra room, unless you run the seatback almost vertical.

I read on miata.net that if you take the seat stop out sometimes the seat can jam in the track...not sure about that tho.

Anyway, I just thought I'd add that you can get much of the benefit of this mod by just reversing the seat stop.

Analogeezer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: